Hi there! Vote for my Grarrl-y caption? (CC)

snm08

Hi TDN :) (Yes, I did THAT in my caption. I'm cheesy and proud of it.)

I've been a member for almost a month and have chatted around some but been too shy to make a board asking for Caption Contest votes. *insert red face* I'm needing some help this round though so thought I would post here and maybe some will see this board, read my entry, like it, and vote. :)

(Also, if I'm in the improper place to make this board... please let me know. I looked around though and saw some CC boards under this part of the forum, so assumed this is where I need to be.) :D

By snm08:

Grarrl: Ugh... one way ticket back to Tyrannia, please!

http://www.neopets.com/games/caption_browse.phtml

I have 10 votes at the moment. I would appreciate any that some of you may cast. :)

Thanks so much for just stopping by to read my board (even if you don't vote for me... lots of lovely captions in, as always!)

Also feel free to chat with me. I'm in Kentucky, weather is currently, um... the word wicked comes to mind. 25 degrees, winds up to 45 mph. It sleeted some earlier. Think I'll just stay in and chat on Neo and here. :)

Meant to say I did THAT in my board title, lol

Stay grarrl-y, folks. :rock:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Would just like to say, thanks for the votes! You guys have really helped me out. At the time of posting this message I have 38 votes.

astro, keep trying! I would love to see you in. If you ever want to talk about ideas or tips either on here or on Neo, feel free to hit me up! I love to talk about the CC. It ranks way up there as one of the most enjoyable things on Neo for me. :)

Congrats on your recent first time in the CC, Kody! I hope you see your trophy/prize soon. Would love for them to catch us up... and for good.

Tomorrow I am expecting 12 - 18 inches of snow. Yikes! So if I don't stop by to like a post or check in, that is why. We never get snow like this so not sure what will be going on for me, lol. May have to shovel a lot. Also may have to build a snowman... :thumbsup: