Customization Contest (V2) Voting #4

Shelley

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Best Dressed?

CLOSED

Welcome to the voting thread for the fourth round of the Customization Contest (V2)!

Thank you to all who entered! As of now all the original voting rules still apply. This will still be a public poll with multiple votes allowed. Anyone and everyone is welcome to vote :) If I have made a mistake with your entry please mail me ASAP!

Voting will last through this upcoming Sunday

The next round starts Monday the 16th. If you are interested in participating please see the main thread:

http://www.tdnforums...ion-contest-v2/

Theme: Carnival/Mardi Gras

Rules:

1. You can't vote for yourself, as stated in the rules on the Customization Contest thread.

2. You can vote for more than one entry.

4. The top 3 multiple voted entries will awarded a trophy and a designated prize.

5. If you have any questions, please mail my account (Shelley).

6. Please do not use any of the trophies from the Forum Customization Contest if you don't have permission

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to the Top Three Voted Entries!!

First Place

(Awarded Colorful Cherry Blossom Necklace)

gold.png

Dan!elle

medium_preview.png

Second Place

(Awarded Hidden Fruits Foreground)

silver.png

Siniri

MardiGrascustomizationcontestsiniri.jpg

Third Place

(Awarded Hidden Fruits Foreground)

bronze.png

leverhelven

medium_preview.png

Thank you to everyone who participated! :)

I look forward to seeing entries for the next round!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expired Entries

#1 Street Carnival Lenny

By: leverhelven

medium_preview.png

Link for animations: https://openneo-uplo...ium_preview.png

Story: This festive Lenny is an adept of the old-fashioned Brazilian street Carnival. He happily parades in his favorite group along the streets of the center of the city!

#2 Reveler

By: Shelley

Capture.jpg

Link for animations: http://impress.openn.../outfits/840958

#3 Mardi Gras Feather-Fest

By: Dan!elle

medium_preview.png

Story: No Mardi Gras festival is complete without a surplus of feathers and vibrantly-colored outfits. For a Lenny, that is nothing out of the ordinary, so why not celebrate accordingly?!

#4 From Queen of Bourbon Street

to Queen of the Calaboose

By: siniri

MardiGrascustomizationcontestsiniri.jpg

Link for animations: http://impress.openn.../outfits/840501

Story: Louis was so excited to win Best Drag at the most famous Mardi Gras parade, he made the tragic mistake many Mardi Gras revelers make. A tussle for more beads turned into a brawl, and Louis found himself having to spend the rest of the festivities in jail, his only company a bucket of water to help him sober up. He wasn't even allowed a razor or make-up to restore his feminine beauty! And that annoying Neopian Times journalist climbed up to the window and used this picture in the article announcing his award. The horror!

By: lillythegrundo

medium_preview.png

#6 Carnaval

By: deboratibi

14wq3gp.png

Story: Come celebrate Carnaval on the streets!

Once again, so many great entries! It's really interesting that there was no assigned species, and yet we ended up with 3 Lennies and 2 Rukis (and the odd-man-out Yurble).

It's really interesting to see the various takes on the theme. Even when half the people use the same background, it ends up looking completely different.

Siniri, you took the words right out of my mouth!! I thought the same thing, all of the entries are so different but they all have something in common for the most part. Interesting how that works, but I love it! :P

lol it was really funny to see all these entries come in xD This round was challenging enough with the limited themed wearables, so I didn't want to limit the species as well :X