Jetsam Ace

Jaavje

I am battling Jetsam Ace a lot nowadays and one of the things that keep buggin me is that he seems to be able to use Lens Flare multiple times during one battle.

Sometimes there are three round with just:

Jetsam Ace blinds you with a Lens Flare. You can't find your weapons.

showing up. I thought Lens Flare is a one-use per battle skill?

Does anyone have an idea how this works?

Also, what happens when both of the players use Lens Flare in the same turn? Is it completely random or does it has to do with the stats?

Yes, 1-player battle opponents can use 1-time abilities as many times as they want, unfortunately :/ It can be quite a pain. As to what happens if both of you use it at the same time, I'm not sure... I'd say nothing happens? Not sure though.

I believe it's 53 on the easy mode.

He is quite annoying to battle if your pet has low stats because he, apparantly :P, can use the Lens Flare ability multiple times. He also has two weapons that can stun you, I believe. And he has a purple scorchstone to heal himself.

i recommend being at least level 50 so you can get the Lens Flare ability yourself :).

Wow, I didn't know 1-player opponents could use abilities multiple times. :O I have both Lens Flare and Warlock's Rage abilities, so I usually only battle opponents that I can beat in a couple of rounds.

Also, what happens when both of the players use Lens Flare in the same turn? Is it completely random or does it has to do with the stats?

Every time I've used Lens Flare on the same turn as Jetsam Ace, it's given the advantage to me (he's frozen and my attack goes through). It doesn't appear to be random, and I'm not sure if it has to do with stats or not.

Hmm, I think I had a couple of times where my attack didn't go through when we both used Lens Flare, but I'm not sure.

Your pet does have a much higher level than mine, so it could be stat related after all.

Yes, the multi-use of faerie abilities that for the users is only once per battle, it IS annoying. But TNT had to do something to keep things "interesting", I suppose. lol

Here is the link to the TDN battlepedia's profile for Jetsam Ace.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/oneplayer/viewprofile/195/

It highlights his hp on the 3 modes, his weapons, and his faerie abilities.

I hope this helps. :)