Teach me about the stock market =3

jellysundae

My stocks in potatoes are steadily going down now, looks like I'll have to wait until their next climb to make my fortune xD When they start to drop again, do they usually go all the way down before coming back up again, or does it vary?

I got into the stocks recently, too (=

I had some badly invested stocks in my portfolio (I had bough stuff at 36 NPs a stock :laughingsmiley: ) But now I have been buying new stocks daily, at 15-18 NP point. So far, haven't sold anything. I'm pretty neorich, so don't need to sell. And I buy about 300-1000 shares of one company. So, I usually divide my daily 1k between 2 or 3 companies. Today was the first time I bought the 1k all from one company. Which is now going down... Go figure.

Whatever you do, do NOT miss a day! Even if there are no stocks at 15, buy at 16. If no stocks are at 16, buy at 17. And if it should happen that none are at 17, buy at 18! And so on. If you wait until 60, that's still a hefty profit!

Although, I wouldn't buy above 18. If that should happen, I think I would wait a bit and just come back later.

Because if you miss a day, you miss out on the profit you could have earned!

Here's something someone said on neoboards:

Buying at 15 selling at 60 = 45k profit.

Buying at 16 selling at 60 = 44k profit.
Buying at 17 selling at 60 = 43k profit.
Buying at 18 selling at 60 = 42k profit.
Not buying because it's not 15 = no profit.
If you buy, say, at 18, your profit is slightly smaller, but it's still a hefty profit. If you don't buy at all, you get a big fat zero (=

Ah right, I get ya :) I'm not investing that heavily so far, just slowly building my portfolio. Some days I pay my earnings into the bank, some days I'll buy some stocks, if I made 15k, the price is right and the company appeals to me. I'd be the worst kind of stockbroker xD I'm happy to just sit and watch mine grow and shrink though, and sell once they hit the elusive 60 :yes: