[Spare a CC vote?] Taking joy in others' misery... What's that word again?

siniri

I made it into another caption contest! Thanks as always for all your support in the last contest, especially to help kodylaurentia get gold (but also keeping me afloat for bronze). I appreciate any votes or well wishes you can pass my way, and I know you'll also support Angeló and fullonparanoid, who also made it into the competition. Did any other TDNers make it in this week?

caption_1392.gif

My caption:
Babaa: How is schadenfreude pronounced again?
Elvin: I think it's "shot-in-forehead." *snickers*

You can vote for me directly here.

View all captions here (useful to see which TDNer needs the most help: jlp2q, fullonparanoid, or darkobsession).

As always, you can vote every 4 hours until the end of the contest (Tuesday afternoon), and every single vote is appreciated.

Thanks for the support, Kody! I'm actually in contention for a gold right now, which is completely amazing since I've been away from my computer for the past 9 hours. Maybe with the downtime tomorrow, I can actually keep it up for once... Thanks again for all the votes, anonymous TDNers!

Thanks for all the support, everyone! Today's the last day of voting (probably ~8 hours left). I'm in good contention for silver, but with a big enough surge, I might be able to get into the range for gold. I appreciate any votes you can squeeze in before it closes.