Thinking about...

LillytheGrundo

...painting my Chomby Maractite. I have been debating this topic for some time now. He's my only remaining pet that is still sporting his original color (red) but I think customizing would be more fun. Thoughts?

I would go for it! Chombies look great Maractite, and it would look much nicer than a basic color. There's very few pets that I prefer basic, they look so much nicer painted. And it shows you've put a lot of effort in the pet as well when you hand paint them! ^_^

Chomby is so cute ^_^

I won't want my Peophin any other color but sometimes dressing her up in items that matches Maractite can be challenging (for me at least).

If you like to customize your pets, I'd agree with passiflora to play around with Maractite (& other colors) at DTI to help with your decision :)

Before you go and paint, make a customization on dresstoimpriess. I've made the experience personally to waste tons of NP on a pet, that I thought would look like in some NC stuff I had, to turn out I completely hated the pet in almost everything.

Anyway, if you have the NP to do it, and want to do it-- go for it.

Thanks for all the great advice guys! I will head over to dress to impress and play around with customizations. I have a hard time customizing him anyway, it would stink to make it worse!