Background Sale has Been Extended!

In light of the recent glitches and downtime for the NC Mall, TNT has announced on their Twitter page that the background sale has been extended for one more day. This means that all backgrounds in the mall will be available until Monday January 19, 2015 at 11:59:59 PM NST! Be sure to take advantage of this final opportunity for these backgrounds before it's too late! enjoy your bargain buys!

NC Backgrounds Sale EXTENDED through Monday (1/19/15) - happy shopping, Neopians! http://budurl.me/NeoBGSale011815

bruce_dance.gif

Nice. I snagged the Lost Desert Oasis, Woodland Creek, and Desert Night backgrounds (i couldn't decide between the two desert ones so got both). I hope to get the sunset one from the pack or whatever from a trade or something.

I'm seriously thinking of buying "Pretty Tropical Lagoon Background". I want to save for a Key Quest Token, but to be honest... the changes for a new one that I like enough to spend NC... are quite low... and even if I spend 100NC, I still will probably have for the token... but I've never used neocash before... I'm spend neopoints like crazy... but NC is a whole different story... I guess I'll be the rest of the day debating about it.