Hello!

Synerjee

Hello! I'm Synerjee, and as you can probably tell, I'm new here. I used to have another account on Neopets, but it's been lost and abandoned many, many years ago. I remember owning a Shoyru, a Zafara, a Gelert and a Xweetox, though I can't remember for the life of me what their names were lol. One day, my friends started talking about 'the old days' and what websites they used to visit, which included Neopets, and decided to create new accounts for nostalgia's sake. I followed suit and, well, here I am now! Looking forward to meeting new people here, making new friends, as well as have fun!

Hi Synerjee, welcome back! Hope you have fun and make new friends. Did your other old friends find their old accounts or make new ones?

Thanks for the warm welcome, lakecat! I believe they created new accounts - or at least two of them did. Some of them still have their old ones, though they're either not that active anymore or not active at all.

Btw, just adding here: feel free to add me as a Neofriend anytime! This goes out to everyone. :3

Guest JussttBre

Hi welcome back to Neo! Shame you came back during the site transition and the lag, but it will get better!

I couldn't get onto my original account either when I came back a few years ago but oh well :rolleyes_anim:

See you around!

Welcome back! I started for the same reason, a friend of mine did so as well for nostalgia reasons. Even though I still remember my username, pet names, and password, I can't for the life of me remember what birthday I entered all those years ago (it's not my real one, that's for sure), so that's really annoying. But anyways, welcome back :D

And als JussttBre already said, it's not the best time to be back because of this horrible horrible lag. Apparently they're working on it, so fingers crossed.

Hi welcome back to Neo! Shame you came back during the site transition and the lag, but it will get better!

I couldn't get onto my original account either when I came back a few years ago but oh well :rolleyes_anim:

See you around!

Thank you for the welcome! I've actually been around for at least 2 months already so I don't think I got hit pretty badly by the lag, though I can definitely feel its effects right now haha. Hope things will get better soon! See you around as well~

Welcome back! I started for the same reason, a friend of mine did so as well for nostalgia reasons. Even though I still remember my username, pet names, and password, I can't for the life of me remember what birthday I entered all those years ago (it's not my real one, that's for sure), so that's really annoying. But anyways, welcome back :D

And als JussttBre already said, it's not the best time to be back because of this horrible horrible lag. Apparently they're working on it, so fingers crossed.

Hi Mara! Thanks for the welcome. Haha, we all tend to forget passwords and registered fake birthdays now and then. You're not alone. :P

Yeah, hopefully TNT gets the site back up to optimal speed asap. *crosses fingers* xD

Btw, I've received your NM and replied! All the best to both of us in obtaining the avatar!

Hi and welcome back! I think some accounts may have been removed by TNT if they have been inactive for a very long time so some people may have to create new accounts. But, have fun none the less. It's a nice harmless escape from RL and some of the games challenge the brain so it's also good mental exercise! :nerd: :laughingsmiley:

Hi and welcome back! I think some accounts may have been removed by TNT if they have been inactive for a very long time so some people may have to create new accounts. But, have fun none the less. It's a nice harmless escape from RL and some of the games challenge the brain so it's also good mental exercise! :nerd: :laughingsmiley:

Hi acmerasta, and thanks for the welcome! Ah, I see. I suppose it's wise of them to do so to avoid any clutter. Yeah, I agree! It's a great form of entertainment and gives me something to do. :P