Hey, Stella here!

Greetings Neopians! I've already made a couple of posts, but I figured I should probably not skip the introduction. Sorry if I (unintentionally) broke any rules!

My name is Stella and even though I have a somewhat old account, I actually started to REALLY play Neopets (the right way :rolleyes_anim:) about two years ago.

In junior high, when I started playing after a former friend introduced me to Neopets (I'm pretty sure it was Turmac Roll on her cellphone that made her look Neo up and then get me and one more friend addicted :rock:), I was quite clueless as to what the dailies, plots and all the other amazing things on Neopets were! I was casually playing games and just having some fun, basically living under a rock! Afterwards came the long hiatus... .... ....

Well, guess what, I've finally figured things out after getting my second wind (let's cheer for my liberation from ignorance :happydance:). I've set a few goals that now seem much more attainable than they did 7 years ago (I've got tdn to help me now :laughingsmiley:), like getting filthy rich and acquiring my dream pets, and whenever I got spare time (time than I don't spend mostly studying or watching movies ^_^) I log into this wonderful world full of magic, hungry Kadoaties and random events that can make us squeal like a Baby Chia!

That's about it! I'm so very happy to meet y'all! Oh and happy holidays! :santa:

Welcome aboard! No worries about breaking any rules, it'd be silly to force you to introduce yourself at any time in particular.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thank you all for the warm welcome, especially from you experienced players!

Hello and welcome :)

Nive avatar you have :) And I see you have a Magma Peophin, this is my favourite and oldest pet :)

Well, I gotta give the credit to TNT for the beautiful artwork in that avatar! It's an image available for downloading as a background from the site! And it really is amazing, Peophins are simply the best! Yes, and you have Rrea, she's very pretty!!!!!!

Hey there, Stella! Welcome to TDNF. :D I hope you have a great time here.

TDN is an awesome place to help with your goals, isn't it? ;) The forums are also full of helpful people, so achieving your Neo-goals is even closer. Best of luck!

Thank you Lia and I gotta say that Grenushol is awesome!!!

Welcome aboard! No worries about breaking any rules, it'd be silly to force you to introduce yourself at any time in particular.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks Shane....DocGregHouse, hmmm let me guess... ^_^ Haha!

howdy, howdy. welcome back to neopets. there are lots of nice people here at tdn. o and ive been here for more than a year, and i still have never ever made my own introduction topic. i just started to make my obnoxious comments on other topics- people got to know me that way, and some people decided they didnt like me. but anyway, not introducing yourself is not against the rules, smiles a lot. there are some rules to know, though, and those are easy to follow? i havent been warned, yet (crosses fingers).

Thank you Kody! I'll be sure to not break any rules in the future (don't think I ever did in any forum anyway)! Also, who doesn't want their Habi back?!!! I sympathize...

Thank you! :D Gren is my newest permie, and I adore her. c: I love your Magma pets, they look so cool!

Haha, they do, don't they? I have to admit though, I don't know for how long they're still going to be Magma, as my Dream pets have always been the Maractite/Maraquan ones. But they sure look all fiery and awesome!