about to throw my laptop against the wall

Bloods_Mistress

typing terror. Once the level was finished, I would have my avatar worthy score.

I had a level with FIVE broken bots.

it. glitched.

o.o

I am so angry right now

and I have 100 PERCENT confirmed that it is neopet's fault, because it only happens when one ad ends and another ad begins.

GAHAHAHHAH.

o.o

so....here goes another game.

I am never getting this avatar, am I? _-_

Not really looking for help, just want to vent my frustration.

eta: in a way, its my fault too. I know that I have to turn on my ad block plus feature on that side ad while I am playing a flash game. I just figured, eh, I forgot. not like I am going to get a high score worthy score this time around. I will do it once I finish. : /

The words of a regret gamer.

typing terror. Once the level was finished, I would have my avatar worthy score.

I had a level with FIVE broken bots.

it. glitched.

o.o

I am so angry right now

and I have 100 PERCENT confirmed that it is neopet's fault, because it only happens when one ad ends and another ad begins.

GAHAHAHHAH.

o.o

so....here goes another game.

I am never getting this avatar, am I? _-_

Not really looking for help, just want to vent my frustration.

eta: in a way, its my fault too. I know that I have to turn on my ad block plus feature on that side ad while I am playing a flash game. I just figured, eh, I forgot. not like I am going to get a high score worthy score this time around. I will do it once I finish. : /

The words of a regret gamer.

I have this problem too! However I found a way around it. If you open change the game settings to low and open in full screen you can shut down your neopets window and any other windows open on whatever internet app you us (Chrome, safari, explorer, etc) and then the game that way. I get just about 0 lag most of the time when playing games this way.

I've had something similar happen too! I'll be playing the game and it will be fine, and then all of a sudden a bot will come up to the screen and it will be game over, even when there were no bots getting close...sometimes Neopets just has some glitches and it can be very frustrating, especially when trying to reach game goals. Best of luck to you on your next attempt, and I hope you get it quickly! :)