wishing well: how do YOU wish?

Bloods_Mistress

For those wishing for stamps, do you put the name of a particular stamp that you want, or do you just put 'stamp'? I've only tried the wishing well a couple of times because I wasn't really sure what to wish for or how to wish for it. But I have been wishing for stamps. I would also like to wish for a pink or a purple paintbrush, but I think that might be a bit excessive for the wishing tree.

im not sure, but dont each of your wishes have to be independent to be considered?

No, I have won two or three times so far and my wishes have always been the same every day. I've also seen some VERY lucky people getting the same thing twice or three times from a single draw (I always check the list below the wishing well to see what people are wishing for).

For those wishing for stamps, do you put the name of a particular stamp that you want, or do you just put 'stamp'? I've only tried the wishing well a couple of times because I wasn't really sure what to wish for or how to wish for it. But I have been wishing for stamps. I would also like to wish for a pink or a purple paintbrush, but I think that might be a bit excessive for the wishing tree.

Always put the specific name of the item you want, otherwise you're bound to get something cheap :) There are a lot of cheap stamps of rarity under 89 you can get if you just wish for 'stamp'.

The items you wish for must be of rarity 89 or below, the wishing well cannot grand wishes for more rare items :(

No, I have won two or three times so far and my wishes have always been the same every day. I've also seen some VERY lucky people getting the same thing twice or three times from a single draw (I always check the list below the wishing well to see what people are wishing for).

Always put the specific name of the item you want, otherwise you're bound to get something cheap :) There are a lot of cheap stamps of rarity under 89 you can get if you just wish for 'stamp'.

The items you wish for must be of rarity 89 or below, the wishing well cannot grand wishes for more rare items :(

I forgot about the rarity thing. Hmmm... And, OK, got it, need to ask for a particular stamp. Now which one do I want first... *rubs hands together*

I sometimes use JN's item database to find the most expensive items in the rarity range, but then I wish for that item for a while because I'm too lazy to check it often (I change it up when I see that item stop being popularly granted, especially items such as new wearables, which eventually deflate as more of them restock and more of the people who want them actually get them). I also avoid HTS items that are priced that high (I would never wish for a new plushie, for example).

Lately, I've just been wishing for Neopets 15th Birthday Goodie Bag. I've only won once; I sold the item I won. (No point in wishing for a cheaper item that I actually want, since I can sell the item I win, buy that cheaper item, and then throw the extra NP in the bank.)