Can you sell NC items on the Trading Post?

Delshnya

I was buying things and in one of the shops the owner had few items on wishlist and said that if someone is selling them on the Trading post, send a neomail to him/her (I don't remember). One of the items was a free item on the NC Mall, therefore my question. Can you sell NC items on the Trading Post?

No you cannot sell NC items on the Trading Post. You are only allowed to trade NC items by use of gift boxes where you send at least one NC item and receive at least one NC item in return. NC items cannot be exchanged for neopoints or any other items.

It was out of curiosity. But it would be interesting the idea. But I don't think I have much of interest to trade. 4 Goodie bags, but I don't want to trade them, I don't know what to do with them, but still, I don't want to trade them. And 2 pieces of cake. I don't think someone would like to trade that for a background. But I guess it's worth look into it. Thank you both for your help.

It was out of curiosity. But it would be interesting the idea. But I don't think I have much of interest to trade. 4 Goodie bags, but I don't want to trade them, I don't know what to do with them, but still, I don't want to trade them. And 2 pieces of cake. I don't think someone would like to trade that for a background. But I guess it's worth look into it. Thank you both for your help.

The slices are actually quite sought after, depending on which ones you have.

I have two slice: 7th Birthday Cake Slice #1 & 7th Birthday Cake Slice #3. But I was reading the guide that Emily gave me, and for what I read and more or less understand, I have to pay NC for the Gift Box, that is an inconvenient. I have 400NC, 150NC I had for creating an account, 150NC it was a gift for Halloween I think, and the other 100NC were from the Scarab (I don't remember the name of that Daily). My point is that I don't buy NC, that's all I have, and I want to save it for a Key Quest Token, if TNT release one that I like, which is unlikely so far, since I don't like any of the Key Quest Token (taking into account all of them, not matter how to achieve them). I mean, I like a few, but not enough to risk the NC.

The 7th Bday Cake Slice #1 is worth 2 caps. That means you can trade it for up to 400NC worth of items. If you are boxless, you can trade the #1 cake slice for 1 gift box mystery capsule (to provide you with boxes) + some item worth 1 cap value or 200NC of your choice. It is highly sought after (#1 that is) and I'm sure you'll find a trade. By doing so, you did not use any of your own NC.