User Lookup default icons

Delshnya

I'm trying to make me a new User Lookup for Christmas, well, more like learning, the thing is that I want to change the icons, like Trades, Auctions, and such, but the Neopets default icons are not working, therefor I don't know the measures to make my own. Does anyone know the dimensions?.

In Firefox, if you right click on an image and choose View Image Info, it should give you the dimensions. Oddly enough, I went to check the dimensions on my lookup so I could post them here for you, but icon-links for Trades, Auctions and Wishlist aren't appearing there. How odd since I didn't edit them out. O_o

Anyway, I tried the right click and View Image Info on the shield and the image's info showed up including the dimensions. Hopefully this helps in some way. Good luck with the ULU! :)

I know, that is what I did to get the shield, that was the first thing I changed successfully. But the rest of icons doesn't appear... I tried yesterday with the ones from User Info, but it was a disaster, I'll keep trying today.