Dubloon Goal

WhiteWolf

I have made it my goal to get one of each dubloon. I guess that sounds nuts, doesn't it? I did the math, and that comes out to 1,888 dubloons. As of tonight, I have 1,500. The worst of it is almost over.

Please wish me luck on the rest.

I doubt it's worth 2 mil so far. I only have the one thousand dubloon coin and the five hundred one. I've never heard of the platinum dubloon. Please tell me more about it.

I love hearing about people's random goals, it just goes to show how much stuff there really is to do and collect on the site. But, I also had no clue there were so many dubloons on the site. Then it made sense....you mean if you have one of each - it would be 1,888 total - dubloonage? That's not a word, but yea...not that many individual, but total amount if you have one of each. AND, because I might be kind of a nerd, I busted out jellyneo's item DB and calculator and concur with your math. :laughingsmiley:

If I were you, I'd *pretend* that platinum one didn't exist, because yikes!

I commiserate, OP. Every time I try to collect something (like stamps) I get really into it, then look into it a bit more and realise that it's astronomically unfeasable :(

100% agree with you here!!