Battleground a daily?

nicolelouise

Hi guys,

I'm confused. Can someone please explain to me how the Battleground of the Obelisk is a daily?

I participated in the last skirmish and my faction lost. I went to the battleground and received a biscuit lamp. I've been back again and it told me about the biscuit lamp again. I thought maybe I'd won two of them but there was still only one of them in my inventory. So...am I doing something wrong? Am I supposed to go back daily during this truce? Or is that the only prize I get? (Which I'm cool with, I just don't want to be missing out on prizes simply because I didn't know I could claim them.)

How do other people use it as a daily? Does it only work as a daily if your faction was the winning one?

Set me straight, please!

It's not really a daily.

Basically how it works is every two weeks a new skirmish begins. From Monday - Wednesday you choose your faction. Thursday - Sunday you battle your factions opponents to hopefully win the round. Monday when the results are posted if your team won, you'll get to choose 4 boons. If your team lost but you battled, you'll receive a prize like you did this round. For more information on these skirmishes you can check out our guide.

It's not really a daily.

Basically how it works is every two weeks a new skirmish begins. From Monday - Wednesday you choose your faction. Thursday - Sunday you battle your factions opponents to hopefully win the round. Monday when the results are posted if your team won, you'll get to choose 4 boons. If your team lost but you battled, you'll receive a prize like you did this round. For more information on these skirmishes you can check out our guide.

OK, so I'm not a complete idiot. It's not really a daily. Good to know. Kind of begs the question as to why it's in the list of dailies then, but I think I'll just move on and ignore that. Thank you.

I believe it's there so we don't forget about it when we do our dailies. Kind of like how the monthly freebies are in there, but we can only claim that once a month.