Ian

Congrats! Yeah, it took me a few days of playing Dice-A-Roo to get the avatar (the jackpot was like 700np, what). I don't have patience for a lot of Neopets sound effects, so my laptop tends to be on mute, lol.

Aw, is it broken? I didn't know =/ I'm really impatient with the broken avatars, like the 2 clickable ones and how Lenny Conundrum really hasn't been done in a while and all. sigh

---

You have completed Illusen's Quest 21 - Congratulations!

I knew you could do it!

Something Has Happened! illusendoll.gif You are now eligible to use 'Illusen Doll' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! Edited by xrazydiamond

Something Has Happened! lilgrarrl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grarrl Keno' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay hehe finally got lucky woo

@slavecrown - omg I don't think I'm willing to spend (read as: waste) that much NPs for that avatar :whaa:

Ahhh, thanks to xrazydiamond's post, I remembered it's Illusen Day today! Almost missed it whew :p

Something Has Happened! illusendoll.gif You are now eligible to use 'Illusen Doll' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I recently got the Mediocrity avatar and Petpet Rescue today.

How do you link the pictures, please? :(

I think I'll never get the Brightvalte,Mortog Smooch and some others. Especially Mortog and Grrarl Keno are so annoying :(

And the Neoquest II avvies are all still broken, right?

Something Has Happened! sewage_surfer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sewage Surfer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

[LOUD GROAN] I am so glad to be done with this ugh contemplating to attempt getting a trophy out of this but good grief it's too much work. :sleeping_03anim: And it should be illegal to give a puzzle but not all the pieces! That's a pile of horse excrement. :grrr:

How do you link the pictures, please? :(

This is out of topic, but well. [shrug] If you're referring to the avatar icons in our posts, I don't manually "link" the pictures, I just highlight the stuff when the notification shows up then paste the entire thing on here. Dragging and dropping the pic in the reply box would probably work, too. If all else fails, click the IMAGE icon on top of the reply box (below the smiley) then paste the url of the image (right click on the image then copy image location or whatever's similar), and you're good to go. :graduated:

Something Has Happened! buzzin.gif You are now eligible to use 'Buzzin'' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I honestly thought I would never get this one!

Something Has Happened! pooralbert.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant Graveyard of Doom'' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Read about the hidden tower discount every 3rd Wednesday of the month, so I took advantage of it and got the Fyora avatar. fyora.gif

Weirdly enough, there was no notification.

Also got this:

Something Has Happened! htrich.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Rich' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Hey, two avatars for 97k NP! (: