Ian

Ugh I can't seem to get that one, I always see this message

Mysterious Symol Hole

In Meridell, next to a gnarled old tree there is a mysteriously deep hole. It was probably dug by a Symol, as it is only big enough for a Petpet to go through. Do you want to let your Petpet go in and investigate?

symol_hole.gif

pets_huggy.gif

no name jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...

Wasn't that fun? Maybe you can do the same tomorrow!

I started doing that 3 days ago for the avatar because I thought it didn't give anything before. -.- I just found out.

Something Has Happened!

cheeseroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Took a few weeks, but finally got it. No need to waste 5400 NPs a day now!

It took me ~100 times to play with it to get it. Just keep going!

And

Something Has Happened! firekougra.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fire Paw' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

hatpc.gif

Got this one today - I had to use a friend's computer to get it to work!

Edit: and this one

fuzzleBOO.gif

Something Has Happened! fuzzleBOO.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Fuzzle - BOO!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got it now. I must say it took a long time.

Something Has Happened! meowclops_close.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meowclops' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks for the lend Kory.

It's been a slow couple of weeks for me on avatar collecting! I'm working on the longer term ones though. I did get something extra sweet and totally a surprise today:

Something Has Happened! meowclops_close.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meowclops' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And it's one I never had on my old main - SO super excited about it! Hehehe.

I'm never going to be getting that avatar, I can never save enough NPs for the collat, especially with the expensive training that I have to buy codestones for. Congrats to both of you on getting ti though!

I'm never going to be getting that avatar, I can never save enough NPs for the collat, especially with the expensive training that I have to buy codestones for. Congrats to both of you on getting ti though!

I can't save high collateral either. I always see something good and buy it. Time for super saving mode. I now only spend on quests, stocks, and training. (Battledome equipment+ stats).

FINALLY!

Something Has Happened! snowager.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snowager - RAWR!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm so happy I could puke!

Wow, that's awesome! He's blasted me almost every time but i still haven't gotten it. But you've been a user for like 11 years, so Im glad you finally got it!

Congratz!

FINALLY!

Something Has Happened! snowager.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snowager - RAWR!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm so happy I could puke!

Wow, super congrats! :D I hope your luck rubs off on me- that`s one of the only daily avvies I still don`t have!

Thanks! I wish you both (and everyone else who needs it) luck in getting it! I don't know how many times I've been blasted since the avatar was released but it seems to be an unreasonably hard avatar to get. But then again, it's all the sweeter when you finally get it :)

Next up: Symol hole. :sad02:

Wow! Congrats on Snowie, I have never been able to get that one. I did manage to get Symol on my previous main, though - hopefully I'll have that luck again with the new one.

I just now got Mediocrity - no event, but I know I landed on 4000 and not 1000. Now I just need Excitement, Monotony, and Knowledge! The easier ones are out of the way, those last three took me longest last time too. I did get Monotony before, but Knowledge I have never had. Maybe I'll get lucky with the new account?

As to Meowclops, I was getting higher on my saved collateral, but I had a kind lender offer to loan to me, I was very lucky! :P