Ian

A friend of mine from Jellyneo loaned me a Faerie Queen Doll and I let firefly_goblin play with it, and got the Faerie Queen Doll avatar. Sent the doll back afterwards. I currently have 167 avatars up to date.

EDIT: I feed my Kiko a Snorkle Snout a friend of mine gave me months ago that I was saving, and got the Snorkle avatar, 168 avatars now.

I have 218 avatars. I am working on getting the Top Gamer and Lever of Doom avatar. That Lever of Doom is making me depressed. I have wasted so many neopoints on it DX

And the ones I am most proud of are Pack Rat (since I actually had the patience to get 1000 items) and my rarest the Grundo - Discarded Plushie.

Just got Grey Wocky, Evil Eliv Thade, and Werelupe. ;D Someone lent me the last one, and the first one was from me adopting a Grey Yurble from someone (not just for the avatar, seriously, she's a permie). =3 Yay pet avatars!

I have 170 thus far. An ex-TDN member traded his Krawk for my Grey Jetsam (and yes, I trust the guy), and I got the Ghost Krawk avatar for taking his Krawk to the Fungus Caves. I am expected to get Nifuel back tomorrow by the way.

alienaisha.gif

I just got the Alien Aisha avatar and I won Starry Paint Brush (TCG) from the vending machine!:D

How wonderful - congratulations! :) I just put an offer for a Basic Platinum Nerkmid on the Trading Post; hopefully I should also get the Alien Aisha avatar! Fingers crossed ...

EDIT: I have the Alien Aisha avatar! :D

EDIT 2: I just received the Let It Snow avatar, thanks to the TDN Avatar Lending Program. :)

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Altador Cup Player' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

They rereleased it this year, go the the altador games page if you're rank 1

alienaisha.gif

I just got the Alien Aisha avatar and I won Starry Paint Brush (TCG) from the vending machine!:D

Ooooh I'm jealous! I found a nerkmid (awesome) and decided to use it, so I got the avatar but it just gave me gross food. My latest avatar is the Soup Faerie--it was a pain to transfer the NP but the avvie is so cute! It was also my 200th, so I was excited!

My favorite is still the Tooth Faerie though :D

How many tries did it take you to get the Grundo - Discarded Plushie? I need that, Geraptiku - Lost, Apple Bobbing, Wheel of Excitement... a lot of random ones still.

How long did it take people who have them?