Ian

The sad thing is, my main account won't get the discount for a while, so I'll likely pay full price, but since I'm going for the book trophy anyway...

And I just got the soup kitchen on my main, and will likely get Adam on my side before I send the money back to my main.

I am trying to get more avies but it is really slow going. I need most of the random ones and some of the pet and petpet ones, all of the stamp ones, and many of the games. I did just get mootix and evil coconut though!

I never felt comfortable borrowing someones pets and petpets before but now that I have done a few transfers with guild members I am okay with it. I need to post 25 times to get on the lending chain here even though I have 265 avies!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

157 here and counting. I used to collect them like wildfire, but I don't really search anymore. I'm happy with the Jeran one that I have. I've been using it for many months. :P

Woohooo! I just got the Tyranu Evavu avatar!

jarbjarb.gif

It was a pretty lucky round, but the deck that won it for me was really extreme though - it was either down the really low end (2 - 5) or down the really high end (10 - A), so I literally kept going Tyranu, Evavu, Tyranu, Evavu, etc.

I just got the Pinatas and Candy avatar. It didn't really take that long, so yeah, I'm pretty happy. c:

EDIT: I also got the Tomos avatar just a few seconds ago. I have no idea why I didn't get that one before. xD

Something Has Happened!

neodaqtick.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay, another avatar! Everytime when I was only a few stocks away from the 1 million, I had to sell some of my stocks, because they went up pretty high. But now I finally have this avatar ^_^

Finally buckled down and got the Eliv Thade one. XD It's funny that one that's pretty easy (or at least, easy in my book... it's not hard to get an anagram solver, you know) was my 228th.

Oh. And I was also recently let the Halloween Ruki and Lupe, so that's great and new and shiny as well. =3

My recent one was the Grey Wocky Avatar due to my recent Grey Jetsam adopt, and I have 164 avatars so far.

I'm not that much an avatar collector myself. :P

Got two more avatars from Nifuel!

The Jetsam Wanna Fight and the Jetsam Chomp!

166 so far and counting...