Ian

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Dark Lurker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

darklurker.gif

I bought a Slimesicle for 205 NP. It was the 9th item I bought from one of listed shops, and the 8th one from the food shop.

Something Has Happened! darklurker.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dark Lurker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

After 3 tries... and I wasted like... 90K NP....

x_x

Buying : Slime Ghostkersandwich

The perfect treat for any time you are feeling spooky!

Something Has Happened!

The Shopkeeper says 'I accept your offer of 315 Neopoints!'

Slime Ghostkersandwich has been added to your inventory

Another "Dark Lurker" here... It only took about two hours of restocking, and buying the following:

Spooky Doughnut x2

Clawmatoe

Deviled Steak x2

Chokato Ghostkersandwich

Slime ghostkersandwich

Slime sundae

Pumpkin cookies x2

Devilish cake

pumpkin pie

Spooky raspberry pie

pumpkin Chip surprise

Mummified ice cream

and finally, a Skeith juice cocktail.

Note: I only started trying today, as I didn't have Internet in the past few days

Something Has Happened!

darklurker.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Dark Lurker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! It took me 22 or 23 items before I finally got it.

EDIT: Like many others, I got it from a cheaper item, 130 NP.

Something Has Happened! You are now eligible to use 'Dark Lurker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

i got this thing after buying about 40 semi-cheap spooky foods items! i never will want anymore again! at least it helps me towards my packrat avatar

Took 8 tries (I bought the cheapest items) but I finally got the Dark Lurker avatar! The only reason was probably because all the other times before Halloween the place was so busy that I could only buy one item every 8 min but I guess that now I could buy multiple items I had a better chance of getting it

I just got the scratchcard kiosk avatar and I have to post the method I used! (I found it on sparklyeyesneo's page, but neopets told me she didn't exist when I tried to neomail her...) Her method is this: Buy one card from the kiosk, then buy four more identical ones from the shop wizard. Now scratch all five in a row in the exact same positions. (I chose to scratch the first and last column.) I didn't get anything on the first three scratchcards, but then I got a plushie and then 2,500np! It might not be a lot, but it made up for the money I spent buying the scratchcards and I got the avatar. So anyone trying for the scratchcard avatars, try it! You shouldn't have to try more than a day or two before getting it! *does little happy dance*

Something Has Happened!

Took 3 tries and 90k NPS