Ian

numbersix.gif

Awwww yeah :D Finally got this one. ^_^

Heh, when this came out, I dreamed and dreamed about the day I would finally have enough NP to get this, and thought it would never happen, because OMG 100k was soooooo much, and how would I get to the millions. XD

I have 168....I'm terrible at games so I have a hard time getting avatars based on games. Work in progress! lol

Hah, same for me. Luckily there are lots of non-game avatars out there!

I got two avatars today, thanks to the TDN ALP :) :

Something Has Happened! foreverorange.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Forever Orange' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! slorg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Slorg' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Hoping they get to me on the Pet Chain soon, dying to get the Werelupe :D

Something Has Happened! evilpoogle.gif You are now eligible to use 'MSPP' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

OMG, I'm still shaking a little bit xD. This guy has been lending for a few days, but I never thought I'd get lent because his boards just get FLOODED and I wonder if he'll even see my post xD. But I posted, and when I refreshed the page, I had the event waiting for me already! I feel super lucky right now.

Now I just need a FFQ from one of these stupid fortune cookies 0:-)

668_1.gifnew trophy today too ^.^ (Ok, I know it's not avvie related, but there's no trophy thread.. I think?)

Something Has Happened! evilpoogle.gif You are now eligible to use 'MSPP' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

OMG, I'm still shaking a little bit xD. This guy has been lending for a few days, but I never thought I'd get lent because his boards just get FLOODED and I wonder if he'll even see my post xD. But I posted, and when I refreshed the page, I had the event waiting for me already! I feel super lucky right now.

Now I just need a FFQ from one of these stupid fortune cookies 0:-)

668_1.gifnew trophy today too ^.^ (Ok, I know it's not avvie related, but there's no trophy thread.. I think?)

Congrats! :D Were you lent for free? :O

It's so pretty! *_*

Something Has Happened! forgshore.gif You are now eligible to use 'Forgotten Shore' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

well well, that's a nice addition to my collection XD

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Gruslen' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

If anybodY needs an aged gruslen (even accounts under 4 months) neomail me and we'll arrange something tomorrow onwards ^^

Something Has Happened! mummifiedruki.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ruki - Mummified' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

#285 I'm getting so close to 300 I can't wait!!!! Only 28 more days until my Snowbunny is ready :D

Has anyone got the Symol Hole avatar recently or is it really rare?

I got it on my first try on this account :). My old account, probably a few weeks, but I would only check once a day, so that's not much.

Congrats! :D Were you lent for free? :O

It's so pretty! *_*

Yep, I was lent for free! The lender might still be lending... he's been lending a lot of people and I remember he said he'd do more. Just check the AC.

Oh and...

Something Has Happened! spacefaerie.gif You are now eligible to use 'Space Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

#275!

Not bad for starting this account less than 2 months ago xD. I've had a lot of lucky randoms though.

--------

Edit: Something Has Happened! bullseye.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Turtum' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

#276, yay!

Something Has Happened! carnival_terror.gif You are now eligible to use 'Carnival of Terror' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay finally got this game avatar! Got quite lucky with the parachute powerups.

Oh good job i have also been trying hard to get this one I will have to keep practacing :D

Today's the day, thank you SOOOOOOOO much TDN ALP!!!!!

Something Has Happened! mootix.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! werelupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Werelupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! white_snowbunnies.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whee!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Happy Freakin' Birthday to me :D :D :D

illusensglade.gif

Wooo, now onto Jhudora! I was thinking of going for another 15 quests to get the Honey Potion, but the last three days have been way more expensive than I had hoped. I went from paying less than 500NP for each quest to them being between 6k-10k. :/ I don't approve.

EDIT: Just got these too.

islandquiggle.gifgruslen.gif

Thanks ALP. ^_^