Ian

I have 225 avatars.

Where is the public log that tells you your rarest avatar and such? I have my checklist on TDN... Is that the same?

@bluewisp: Try for all the clickables, then go for the cheap-item-in-your-inventory-visit-a-page avvies. :) I don't have any hard to get ones. :)

@ Rae: I only use the one on TDN. This is the page to view the avatars you have: Click me! And these are the rarest few: Clicky! However I do not know how to see your avatars according to rarity. Jellyneo has an avvie checklist too, maybe you want to check that out? :)

EDIT:

yourlupeasplode.gif

YAYYY! I love this it's so cute!

Woohoo! I just got the Feed Florg avatar! I thought there was no way for this game, too, since I only had one life left at about 180 points...but then all the petpets kind of scurried together, making it easy to keep them all on the same plate.

They're reviewing my score right now, though, so the score hasn't gone through yet. But they gave me the avatar :)

florg.gif

Now, if they could just get my score reviewed quickly, and if not a lot more scores have made it, I can get a trophy...I'd be in 7th place, so a silver trophy. Come on, TNT! You can do it!

Yesterday, I was lent ZDAP for free and today I was lent Meowy for free. Thanks to my two lenders!!

Today i am also trying for the Dice-a-Roo avvie. Very Frustrating.

Congrats on the avatar, Karina. I am not good at that game.

Sorry, I didn't know. :guiltysmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congrats on the Master Vex. I am really not that good at cellblock. When I win, I am always surprised that the opponent didn't block!

Today,

JACKPOT!

WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 484 NEOPOINTS!!!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Not the biggest jackpot ever, but I really only wanted the avatar!!

I got about six really easy avatars today. It's easy to forget that after switching mains, you don't have all the avatars you used to! ( Especially all the retired ones that I can't get back :c )

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Laboratory' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got this avatar... Because I finally have both lab rays! Yay! ^_^

Edit: also got the shapeshifter avatar

Yay! Just got this one...

*CACKLE*!!!

I have successfully made Magic Amulet of JubJub Shrinking!

Yes! I have all the ingredients! Heh heh thanks a lot, and please come back again to help me. As an extra bonus I have given you 134 NP!

The old witch gives you a Octornapie!!!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Edna - Cackle!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

JACKPOT!

WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 484 NEOPOINTS!!!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Good thing the avatar was there, because that jackpot is not worth playing for XD Congrats on the avatar!

Also, to add on to my recent Feed Florg avatar, TNT finally approved the score, and I currently stand at #12 on the high score list for Feed Florg! Tonight, I get a bronze trophy...and I have to say, the bronze looks more gold than the gold. Unless I get pushed down six places or more, I'll get a trophy...and TNT has to APPROVE six scores before that happens!

I got some good ones recently! Forgotten Shore, Count Von Roo, and King Hagan. And the King Hagan one came with a gold trophy for my score! :D

Also, I've come within 20 points for the Typing Terror av like five times now. Getting frustrated over here...

Today, I got the Top Gamer avatar. I was totally stuck at 226 when a board on Neopets was talking about "mirror" games. Voila! got those extra 24 games in a couple of hours.

I also was able to adopt a pet with an aged Slorg yesterday.

During a chain lend yesterday, I also got the Fire-Blumaroo avatar.

Leila, congrats on King Hagan. He never likes my stuff.

I currently have 211 avies ^^ I'm pretty proud of it though I know it's no where near the 300+ that are out there T__T I'm so dissapointed like 20 something of them I can't even get because they are retired. Also if there is a really, really, really awesome cool and amazing person out there, I'd like to be lent the MSPP avie if possible T_T if you are willing please neomail me. xrimsondemonbloodx

Leila, congrats on King Hagan. He never likes my stuff.

I'm jealous of your Top Gamer. :O

I don't even remember what I said to him, but I got like a 860. Totally random. XD And I still can't get his grumpy brother to give me an avatar. *grumble*

drackonack_hungry.gif

Cost me a fine amount of Neopoints, but it was worth it, I still some spare cheese left over though from this experience. 208 Avatars now.