Ian

Welcome to my little hut. Ahh, I guess you came here to have your fortune told, eh? Well... here it is...

You will fight off an army of enraged Kyries.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Island Mystic' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

-

I've been really bad at remembering to visit the mystic, so I wasn't expecting to get this one for a while, but woo! Got it!

Something Has Happened!

kacheekswim.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kacheek Swim' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

used Kacheek ^_^

Something Has Happened!

islandkacheek.gif You are now eligible to use 'Must... Keep... Smiling...' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

founding at Tree House :evil:

i got that by playing snowmuncher :graduated:

snowmuncher.gif

Dear Deni,

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 323). You have won 604 NP!

Because you were in the first 250 to guess correctly, you also have been awarded a Snowflake Painting, and receive a trophy and the Lenny Conundrum avatar!

Yours Sincerely,

The Neopets Team!

yeyy.I Finally got the avvie :D

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Master Vex' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

No idea what i did .. :S but i got the cellblock avie!

does anyone know how to specifically get this? i have a feeling it might be something to do with how many challenges you win in a row .. because i had just beat 3 or more people in a row without losing once.

EDIT:

Way to go! You win 1,000 Neopoints and an avatar!!!

wooo i'm lucky today !

No idea what i did .. :S but i got the cellblock avie!

does anyone know how to specifically get this? i have a feeling it might be something to do with how many challenges you win in a row .. because i had just beat 3 or more people in a row without losing once.

I think it's rewarded randomly while playing.

I think it's rewarded randomly while playing.

really? i thought i read somewhere that there is a specific way to get it .

oh well, glad i got it then !

EDIT: yeah i thought so , i found this

TNT, can you make it where you can go back to tournament 1 on cellblock, most game avatars are hard to get, true. but dang this is just crazy, at least on flash games it dosnt just keep getting harder and harder to the point where you cant play it anymore, thats just crazy. it bugs about 30% of the people that play and arnt lucky couse you made the avatar random, i mean why does it have to be "SUPER HARD" AND "random". dosnt make it fair on e bit for us unlucky on es. ~ mystic_fever

We will look into a reset feature, however the avatar is not random. Not random at all. From what we've seen, not on e person has actually figured out the real trick to getting the avatar. It may seem random, but it's not by any means. I think it's the only one we've ever really stumped people with. *cackle*

I taunt the pant devil (thanks to 78 bone sceptres kindly loaned to me!) and the yoinked freaky factory one (that was hard work!).

Heheh, I got loaned by the same person I think! =P

So yeah, I got the ITTPD thanks to my loverly donor. =D I'm pretty excited about it. ^^