Ian

Today, i got the following avatars thanks to ALP's pet lending chains!

Something Has Happened! mootix.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! werelupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Werelupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! white_snowbunnies.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whee!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

will send on the dearies to the next a few hours later!

You got the Deadly Dice, nice.

I ALWAYS lose to Count Roo when trying for that avatar, probably cost my pets at least 20 levels by now.

OT:

Something Has Happened! illusensglade.gif You are now eligible to use 'Illusen's Glade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

huggy.gif

The last pet / petpet avatar I needed. Thanks so much to the ALP- I never would have gotten all of those without them. :D

Yay, got this one just now

mutantjubjub.gif

I think the game avatars are going to be the hardest for me. And maybe the BD avatars.

For the second time this month I missed the Pteri - Darigan avatar by a very small window of time. Phooey.

EDIT:

mortogkiss.gif

Played for 30 minutes :D

Some more

lawyerbot.giffyora.gifhtrich.gif

noilkeet_faerie.gif

Rover jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...

It appears that Rover came back a little richer. They must have found the 1,336 np in the hole... Something Has Happened! symol.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

It only took every day for almost 9 years so I am so pleased to get it

Oh WOW, congratulations!

Just got a faerie this morning. Maybe tomorrow for the next one!

Something Has Happened! jhudorascloud.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jhudora's Cloud' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And this afternoon, got the other one - yay, no more questing for those two! Both were on level 20, thankfully.

Something Has Happened! illusensglade.gif You are now eligible to use 'Illusen's Glade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! lawyerbot.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Lawyerbot <3 Usuki' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woo! I honestly love how this avatar looks.

The lawyerbot avatar is sooo cute! I got that one a wee while ago and I've used it on the neoboards for a long time. It's so pretty!

The Mystery Island Mystic

mystic.gif

Welcome to my little hut. Ahh, I guess you came here to have your fortune told, eh? Well... here it is...

You will fight off a trio of deranged Kyries.

Something Has Happened! islandmystic.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Mystic' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yes! Must be a lucky avatar day for me - not as nice as the lawyerbot one but another avatar to add to my count!

Something Has Happened! lawyerbot.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Lawyerbot <3 Usuki' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woo! I honestly love how this avatar looks.

I am honestly going to get that one later.

I have a bunch of things to do before that. This month, chef bonju avatar, lawyerbot avatar, rubbish avatar, finish SLM, and get Randomly Firing Freezing ray.

I am honestly going to get that one later.

I have a bunch of things to do before that. This month, chef bonju avatar, lawyerbot avatar, rubbish avatar, finish SLM, and get Randomly Firing Freezing ray.

Well if you want I have 8 usuki items in auctions and like 10 in my shop right now ;)

Something Has Happened! spacefaerie.gif You are now eligible to use 'Space Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Just got this avvie for #294 Now if I could get SuAP! lol