Ian

how much do i put in the wishing well for the avatar?

You need to insert 48673 NP into the Wishing Well, the item you wish for doesn't matter, but it has to be one of your first 7 wishes for the day.

I have 155 avatars, they're mostly the clickable ones. I'm terrible at the games.

Oh, me TOO! I thought I was the only one that was bad at games.. There are only a few I have mastered, & the rest I am sooo embarassed! I guess I just have to play one game at a time until I master it & then move on..

Congrats ! I just got the wheel of monotony avatar :D I've been trying to get this one for months !

Oh you are very lucky! I have been trying for four months, butg to no avail! I land on the arrow for another free spin 80% of the time! It is sooo frustrating!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post, just "edit" your post if you'd like to add something, and "multiquote" if you'd like to quote multiple posts.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yesterday I got five avatars :laughingsmiley:

Jub Zambra, Techo Buzzer Game, Meepit Vs Feepit (which was actually very easy, dunno why it took me this long to try and get), Petpet Rescue, and Snorkle. yay for amazing avatar days!

Something Has Happened!

ghostkrawk.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Ghost Krawk' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

huggy.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Huggy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks to TDN lending!

Something Has Happened!

Oh no! The avatar 'Count von Roo's Deadly Dice' has been removed from your collection! You are no longer eligible to use it on the the NeoBoards!

Nooo! :( I didnt even know that was possible :/

Something Has Happened!

Oh no! The avatar 'Count von Roo's Deadly Dice' has been removed from your collection! You are no longer eligible to use it on the the NeoBoards!

Nooo! :( I didnt even know that was possible :/

Here's a tip/reminder for those who get the Deadly Dice avatar: Once you get the avatar, do not play Deadly Dice ever again just to be safe. It wasn't fun when I lost mine, it took lots of playing for me just to get that avatar back.

petpetlabray.gifSomething Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Laboratory' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

oh my. 4th in 2 days after months with none :laughingsmiley:

Oh that's bad luck Watery black :sad01_anim: You can lose it the same way you get it. Check the solution on neoavatars, i'm sure it says somewhere about losing it

EDIT

techobuzz.gifSomething Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Techo - The Buzzer Game' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks for the tips :rolleyes_anim:

Here's my 218th avatar obtained: snowmuncher.gif

I almost had it one time, and now I finally got it!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YES!!!

been a bit sloppy with avatar collecting at the moment, i had hoped to have more game time but thats going to stop after next week :(

Something Has Happened!

sigh.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Grey Wocky - *sigh*' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks to TDN's avatar lending program!

Wow, good job guys on the game avatars.... I have a hard time with those.