Ian

I have 274 avatars up to now! I've been trying to get the destruct-o-match avatar recently, but i am having a really hard time. I'll get it eventually though! (I hope) By the way, I don't want to seem noobish, but how do you get those avatar counter thingies as the signy?

And congrats on the coconut jubjub! I have a coconut jubjub too to give out, haha, so if anyone is interested....

King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom...

King Hagan Says:

Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out there.

I give you an A+! (763 out of 1000)

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - King Hagan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YAY! :D I've tried it for so long that I didn't think it was even possible to get it!

You lucky duck!

I'm having such a hard time with him. I think the best I got was a B-?

270 for me.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure your posts are at least 7 words long to avoid being spammy. Thanks!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Just got the Meerca Chase avvie thanks to a couple of Power Neggs on gravity mode. Yay ^_^

Woohoo got the Jhudora av!! :D Almost missed it cause i couldn't find Plain Black Floor Tiles on the SW xDDDD

jhudoraohyeah.gif

I just got the Wheel of Monotony av!!! I was jealous when my sister's boyfriend got it the other day, then I went to check it off my list and I already had it :( Big disappointment.

But I got Faerie Bubbles last week and Nimmo's Pond yesterday! I've started trying for the game avs now <_<