Ian

I finally gotten the 'Jhudora's Cloud' avatar, I never thought I will be able to get so yay!!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Island Mystic' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

thought it will never come

i keep on missing the Advert Attack avi wiht like 10 points every time, i even dream of clicks lately uffff!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Meuka - Snotty' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YYYESS! FINALLY. After an afternoon's worth of freezing, stealing, withdrawing and slamming my head into my desk, it finally worked. :D

"Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 306). You have won 795 NP!

Because you were in the first 250 to guess correctly, you also have been awarded a Prime Beef and Chicken Meatballs, and receive a trophy and the Lenny Conundrum avatar!"

O.O My hands were shaking when I saw this. OMG. FINALLY.

I got the Wheel of Misfortune avatar today. It turned my Toy Sword from Turmy to sludge. Yay.

Last night I went through and got all of the clickable avatars that I was missing for some weird reason and now I have some 100 avatars. Yay for Neo Avatars, and I shall post a link to my NA profile in my siggy, so you can see all my prettyfuil avatars. ^_^

Now I have to get some Game Avatars.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Smuggler's Dubloon' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yippee!

... *evil glare* That is my absolute favorite avatar and there is no way I will ever get it. *sigh*

Oh really! Just a couple of minutes ago I was eyeing of that avatar on the Game Avatar list on NA. *sighs* Doubt I'll ever get it though. It's very shiny.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Kadoatery - Mew!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woo hoo! So very happy to have this one :).

I can't manage to feed one, let alone 75! Well, I guess if I put my mind to it, I could. I just can't manage to get started on this one.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Snorkle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay, Wishing Well!

I can't manage to feed one, let alone 75!

Tell me about it. Ive been trying for like ever. I finally gave up on that one after a couple of months. Actually just got Bon Appetit today thanks to TDNs guide. I am forever grateful.

As for avies... I am now at 253 and counting. I really want the MSPP, SAP, and SC-Snowy Valley. Currently working on destructomatch and faeriebubbles.

Current faves: Grey Faerie, The Darkest Faerie, and Coconut Jubjub

@ izzy: that happened to me when i was playing for the eliv thade avatar.. it sucks :(

today i got the count von roo avatar which i had given up on :D..

also, *jealous* well on the island mystic avvie antjie, that kyrii hates me im telling you lool

I'm hoping to have the 'Caption Contest - Funny' avatar very soon!

Sorry for the shamless advertisment, but I really need votes to help me get it! You can vote every 4 hours from now until Tuesday, and it only takes a minute!

Details in my signature, thanks in advance for any votes people can spare! The more the better!