there's good news and bad news

x_emrys_x

You just need to use a really good shampoo that is scented and no more wet dog smell. Mane and Tail is a good brand so is Wahl's 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner, the purple stuff. :)

My pup LOVES her baths!! She literally goes INSANE for water. When my 3 year old has a bath I try my hardest to keep Mouse out of the water but it doesn't work. As soon as I turn my back she's in the tub drinking the water and being splashed on. The worst is when there's bubble bath lol!

Aside from baths we can't even turn the sprinkler on to water the flowers or trees without her being in there and getting all muddy like a little pig.

I ended up mistakenly giving my bunny too much sugary treats and that doesn't bode well rabbits... Needless to say I had to give him a butt bath a couple times before it was all out of his system. He does not like to be held... at all... Got me some battle scars from those bathings, but he was apologetic and let me dry him off without a fit. No more any-berries for Campion, he can stick to his green beans and spinach <.<

• 5 weeks later...

my mom had a bunch of cats once. one of them she made to live outside forevermorealone. shes the only one still alive (though she was the youngest)

Tacones, the cat in question, walked into the room, climbed up on the couch, glared at my mom, and took a poop right there.

Her bad-butt attitude has gotten her along quite well, apparently. all of the tough-cats in the neighborhood bow to her, for some weird reason. which is pretty lucky, because shes still super tiny

I haven't had a dog 0:) for several years. Are the dog bathing :snorkle: and grooming places too expensive, or worth it to avoid the hassle?

Maybe a sign of my age, but my baby goes to the "spa" for such things... To put it into perspective though, he's a 110 pound American Bull Dog