Officially over "The Coincidence"

Rune Valentine

The whole event was sort of a mess, if you ask me. Ridiculous inflation, the effects of which are still around, the whole thing with the retired avatars...

I don't do the event anymore - I gave up eventually because 90% of the time, I got absolutely nothing. The only beneficial thing I got from it was a +10 stat boost to my battle pet, but it wasn't worth it to just get nothing every day in the very faint hope of getting something cool.

The whole event was sort of a mess, if you ask me. Ridiculous inflation, the effects of which are still around, the whole thing with the retired avatars...

I don't do the event anymore - I gave up eventually because 90% of the time, I got absolutely nothing. The only beneficial thing I got from it was a +10 stat boost to my battle pet, but it wasn't worth it to just get nothing every day in the very faint hope of getting something cool.

I forgot about the inflation. That was crazy. I remember pirate potato crisps became like 3000 NP

I forgot about the inflation. That was crazy. I remember pirate potato crisps became like 3000 NP

Many items became unbuyable :s Looking at you, Twirly Plant, Yellow Growth, Suti Fruit, and Gelert in the Box.

I still do it! I never spend more than ~1k on the items per day, though. If it's any higher than that, I skip and come back the next day. I was always a daily-item hoarder so I had a nice stock of the items in my SDB to begin with. I mostly get "nothing happened," and have gotten stat decreases several times too, but I have also gotten a +10 increase in attack and a P3 worth ~400k, so overall it's probably been worth it for me!

I stopped doing this daily shortly after it came out. Either nothing happened at all or I lost an item. I've noticed that depending on which items are needed, prices rise dramatically and then decrease again when new items are needed. I soon realized this daily was a waste of time and np for little or no reward.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...