Newbie to the TDN fourms.

_Danielle_

Hello everyone, this is the first time I decided to do the TDN forums, I'm excited because I don't have any personal friends that like Neopets like I do and hope to meet other users who do :laughingsmiley:. Please feel free to talk I am very friendly.

I'm very fortunate to have one of my real life friends play neo with me (also named Danielle :O) haha. None of my other friends know though :X

anyways, welcome to the forums! I'm Shelley. This is a great place to chat and make friends. I'm sure you'll find that everyone here is super friendly :)

Thank you for the warm welcoming your the first person to actually respond to anything I have posted to, I was starting to worry :laughingsmiley: I guess Danielle is just a popular name :) Nice to meet you Shelley.

Thank you everyone :laughingsmiley:. grouchyeve I have never joined a Guild before, I have always been on my own considering all my friends aren't into something's I am. I will have to read up on it thanks for the tip.

Hi there, and welcome! I'm Angel, your resident cat lover, and I'm here to tell you that we're like a family here, so don't be shy. We love meeting new people, so if you need anything, just ask! Hope you have fun here on the boards!

Hello and welcome ^__^

You may call me Ranaki or Zalmira. I respond to both in IRL o.O

The way Angel loves cats, I'm a bunny hoarder =3

Welcome to TDN! Stay awhile and listen. Oh... sorry... that's Diablo 3. Wrong game. *wink*

Seriously, though, a warm welcome to you and a hope that you'll find lots of friends here at the Forum. I'd like to suggest you give the Customizing Contest a try. Lots of people gather for it every week and you can surely make new friends there. The creator of it, Sabs, is super nice and she can answer any question you might have. Just check the main board and look for the Customizing heading. It's in there. (Used to be under Contests.)

I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

Azura

Hello and welcome

I'm Britt, a fellow newbie around here :P

Sometimes people see the word 'Neopets' in my previous pages tab (you know, when you open chrome) and they say 'ah, I used to play that when I was a kid. Do you still play it?! :x'

I'm kinda ashamed to tell anyone in real life. So only my brother and bf knows it.

Bad tho, it shouldn't matter whatever you like to play or do.

But anyways! Welcome :D