Ohmai - Yay!

Ranaki

Yay! First time ever happening to me, the scarab landed on the NC spot, puts me to 350 NC.

Now to figure out what to get with it... Any suggestions?

Congrats! :happydance:

When I won NC from the Expellibox, I let it sit for a while, browsing the NC mall for anything I'd like. Didn't find one, not too fond of the clothes, so I just bought a Faerie Fortune Cookie to get the daily quests. :p

whoahhh I'm so jealous :O

that's awesome!! :D

I actually would spend it on something to customize my pets with. But that's just me. and I would probably wait until there's something that really catches my eye

I can not believe I forgot about the cookies o.o

Been on a semi-hiatus, but TDN is my homepage, so I don't forget to do the lab ray and other dailies.

After a few month hiatus to WoW, I'm back again, finishing up end-game and farming stuff. Takes up a LOT of time <.<

I would go for clothes or my pets, but I'm a bit of a customization junkie - or at least I would be, if I wasn't saving all my points and out of neocash. Otherwise, you can't really go wrong with cookies as long as you choose one you'll use.

OMG, you are so lucky!! I've never won NC from that game, but I hope I do soon! I'm not too fond of Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies, so, personally, I would just save the NC in case TNT releases a awesome NC item in the future.

*cough cough* Near future, that is. :shiftyeyes_anim:

But, hey! You never know! :glasses:

Wow, I didn't know you could win 350 nc from there! I thought 150 was max. :P

I already had 200 NC left over from when I got some a few months ago. It was just sitting there, the 150 from Expellibox made it 350.