Wheel of Excitement Surprise?!

chelperk

This morning I logged on, checked my neomail, then spun the Wheel (which was the last one I needed the avie from) and I clicked over to another tab to look for Buried Treasure. I click back, hearing that sound the wheel makes when you don't have enough NP to spin, and it said, "an error occured, please try again later." I go to another page, have 20k more NP, checked my user lookup and YAY! AVATAR #255! This one was seriously sooooooo stubborn for me...same with the rest of the daily ones that I don't have.

Has this happened to anyone else, too?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Dailies' to 'Neopets General Chat'.

That actually happened to me on the wheel of extravagance too! I was trying to spin it to get the avvie, I mentally prepared myself for the possibly that I could have thrown 100k out the window and clicked, but then ERROR. I was so pissed for a moment there, but luckily I got the avatar ^^

I had that happen to me with the Wheel of Knowledge a couple weeks ago; I just got an error message, but when I checked my av count I had the avatar. :) Must be some odd glitch with the avatar spots on the wheels -- at least it's just the animations that are broken and the actual receipt of the avatar works fine, imagine how mad we'd all be if it was the other way around! :P

Also, for what it's worth I don't think any of us received our avatars as a result of a glitch -- I spin the WoE every day and it's been normal for me. I think it's just that the animations are glitched; but receiving the avatar seems to be just normal chance like it always is, so don't worry about "abusing a glitch" or anything ;)

Grats you guys ^__^ That's nice luck there.

Only wheel avatars I need now are Knowledge (I think) and Extravagance. I've never actually spun the Extravagance one, I did not want the disappointment of tossing 100k down the drain like that o.o

Thanks for z congrats! I would have wanted to see that I actually landed on the 20k with the avie notification and get a screenie but I'll take it! This one was rather elusive...I couldn't even guess how many times I've spun this darn wheel and landed on ? or the thunderbolt.