New TDMBGPOP Result?

Totu487

I was checking my dailies. Completely, absolutely, normal day.

And then when I was checking TDMBGPOP, I expected for it to give me a cheap toy or a few NPs. But this was the result:

discarded_grundo_f2178421a3.gif

Haven't you been feeding NeoNeko2 lately? It looks like she is about to eat the plushie! Best find them some real food quick.

And get this, NeoNeko2 was bloated. As in, I can't feed her any more food or else her stomach is going to explode.

I know TNT is just messing with us again, but this is the first time that I have gotten a different result! Have any of you guys experienced some of the "new" results of your dailes? ;)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Dailies' to 'Neopets General Chat'.

This is a frequent result from the plushie. My pets are almost always in the neolodge and I get this frequently. So it's definitely not new. Though for you it might be. :)

This is a frequent result from the plushie. My pets are almost always in the neolodge and I get this frequently. So it's definitely not new. Though for you it might be. :)

Oh, I see! Though I still don't get the part where I've been playing Neopets for such a long time, yet this is my forst time getting this result. XP

Yep, I've definitely gotten that one before!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.