Random Events

AllTimeMarr

I've recieved to many random events today - or in the last hour or so!

A zombie gave me a piece of spooky treasure map, around 2k NP got stolen, my pet told me he would like to play Meerca Chase, I recieved a TCG card (Orange Acara?) and a lottery ticket.

Normally RE's are so scarce, for me at least, I get one in like.... three days. Mostly useless ones ._. I know there's an increased chance of getting a RE on your and Neopets's birthday, but today's definitely not my birthday, and I guess it's not Neopets's either. Am I just extremely lucky or is there another Random Events Day I don't know about? (:

I also get a ton while playing neoquest lol but on a normal day, not much. Sounds like you're having a good day!! (minus the stealing of nps)

Yesterday I was pulling the lever of doom to get the avatar and because of RE's, by the time I had received the avatar I actually left with more money than I started with (:

granted, I was also lucky I didn't have to pull the lever for too long of a time

I didn't even play NQ or any of those other games, haha. I really want to finish both NQ games, but seriously, I HATE IT haha. But I love avies, so I guess I should do it soooometime.

I think I should test if my luck will work on the lever too! :) Usually I try ten times each day and then just stop XD

I've only one RE today. Dr Sloth took 20% of my neopoints. That 20% amounted to a hefty 14,322 NP. I'm working feverishly to reclaim the lost NP.

• 2 weeks later...