Premium bug?

erato_

Does anyone know if there's been a bug with paying for premium lately?
I have tried several days, from different computers to buy premium and I keep getting a payment error notification. All my information is filled in correctly, I'm sure of it.
Am I missing something and does it not work for people in Europe?

Neopets, y u no take my money?!
yunotakemymoney-94_140.jpg

Lol love the meme.

Are you sure the address you entered matches your billing information for that card? I've had cards decline because of that before. Have you used that card recently? You may need to call them and make sure it still works. My bank has sent out new ones at a time when I never bothered to check my mail. I had no idea that they had issued new ones for EVERY one and mine would no longer work.

Otherwise, I've got nothin'!

Lol love the meme.

Are you sure the address you entered matches your billing information for that card? I've had cards decline because of that before. Have you used that card recently? You may need to call them and make sure it still works. My bank has sent out new ones at a time when I never bothered to check my mail. I had no idea that they had issued new ones for EVERY one and mine would no longer work.

Otherwise, I've got nothin'!

I'm sure the address is correct.

I have just used it to order a foam mat for my goddaughter's birthday, so I'm sure it still works. I've even recently bought NC, which gave me no trouble. But Premium be like: nope.

You will probably have better luck asking for help through Support since it seems to be an issue on their end.

That's what I supposed.

But I just wanted to know if anyone else was having this problem, if it's not because I'm in Belgium and I have a feeling that I might have to wait a while before I get an answer and I haven't an inkling of patience :')

What is the method of payment you are trying to use?

I have had troubles with using my credit card directly in the NC Mall before... But no problem with Premium. I kinda miss when they had that live chat for premium suscription issues. You used to be able to talk to someone on the spot for support.

You're not using a prepaid card are you? That's the only other thing I would be able to think of, especially if you are trying to sign up for a monthly draft. I'm not sure if those work.

I hope you get it resolved! I would die without my SSW!

What is the method of payment you are trying to use?

I have had troubles with using my credit card directly in the NC Mall before... But no problem with Premium. I kinda miss when they had that live chat for premium suscription issues. You used to be able to talk to someone on the spot for support.

I used my credit card, visa. I used the same card for buying NC.

I really really don't get what the problem is. I'll try one more time this week and if it still doesn't work then I'll send them a mail through Support.

Haha, nice meme.

I've not had any trouble with Premium, though of course, I'm in the States. Mine automatically renews each month. If everything is correct, and the funds are on your card, then I don't see why it would have an error unless it really is an issue on Neopet's end. Hope you can get it sorted, hun.