Yay for Vacation!

WhiteWolf

I'm going on vacation this week. Vacation. The mere mention of it makes you think of places you've never been to, or are as familiar as an old friend. For me, Hilton Head Island is an old friend.

If you've been there, you know what it's like. If you haven't been there, go. Hilton Head is like Disney World for adults!

I don't think I've ever heard of Hilton Head but it sounds fun!! I hope you have an awesome time. It's too bad vacations seem to fly by so fast!

I legit can't think of the last time I went on vacation lol. I think it was Maine about 4 years ago. That's my families vacation spot, we don't go anywhere else as we'e not huge travel people (haha travel anxiety runs in the family).

At the end of this month me and my family are going camping! It's gonna be our first time, though.

Hilton Head Island is in South Carolina. Hilton Head is known for being home of the Heritage Classic golf tournament. When watching the 18th hole, you can see the red and white lighthouse that is synonymous with Hilton Head and Sea Pines.

Personally, I would love to go to Maine or camping. If I went to Maine, I'd have to see Bangor where my fiance's favorite author, Stephen King, lives.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm back from Hilton Head, and I had a great time! I went to a few new restaurants, went to a few outlet malls, ate way too much ice cream, and kept a log of all the wildlife I saw. Seriously! I saw a brown rabbit, a falcon, several cardinals, an Anna's Hummingbird, and a lot of dolphins!

Did Wikipedia mention Gregg Russell? He's a local celebrity in Hilton Head. Seeing one of his family-friendly concerts is kind of a must for tourists.