Got hacked recently...

Duskitty

Some of you guys might have noticed someone posting shady things on my TDNF account. Whoever it was got into my Neopets account too and now I'm frozen for my protection. I'm trying to compile as much info as possible - if anyone has a striped_xweetok_5 on their friends list, let me know.

If anyone's got any other tips as to what I should do, tell me, please~ Anything to get my account back.

Computer-wise I would first scan your computer (which antivirus do you use?), change your passwords and wait a day or two until you make sure nothing else was/is affected (any other games you might play).

Neopets-wise I'm not really experienced on their ticket system or how they handle safety freezings, so hopefully someone else has advice on that.

You're on my Neofriend list. I hope that you can get your account back! Some people are just terrible. Why steal accounts from others when it's just as easy to make your own and work hard to upkeep it? I hope you don't have to wait long on TNT to un ice you. *hugs*

I'm sorry that happened to you. Did you get anything from scanning? I used to have Avast when I purchased the laptop but I changed to Microsoft Security. It's been working well for me. Best of luck!! :D