Chanii

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already or not - I've just returned from a long hiatus - so excuse me if it has. ^^; When entering the code on any Neopets page, it seems that the filter changes the link and the image breaks. Is it because you guys are an official fansite now? (Congrats, by the way!)

I don't know if there's a way to fix this or not. :\ If I leave it up like that for a while, do you think it'll eventually show up, like it takes time for the redirect version to load or something? It just doesn't make sense that they'd do this if it only breaks the image. I know this is a Neopets issue, but it's relevant to TDN, so I thought I'd post here for help rather than take a shot at Neopets support.

Alrighty. Thanks for the help, Xepha!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.