Waaah * cries * I think something shady is happening to my account

.Brianna.

I'm freaking out! I was getting ready to donate items with my freshly redeemed upcycle cookie when my account got all laggy. I checked an "is it down site" and it said the site was up, so I switched browsers. When I tried to log in the page timed out. I tried logging in on a side - no problem. I'm having heart palpitations...I submitted a ticket and changed the password on my e-mail account. Next step changing side passwords, I just want to know what is going on!!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

Is it normal to be able to access from one account but not another though?

when a site is down it means the sever it is hosted on is having connections issues.

you being able to access it on a side at a different time is just a coincidence.

Although I am having no trouble currently, it depends on your region.

Same for me. The site wouldn't load, so I switch browsers, and even hopped on skype to asked a friend who lived in the UK to see if he can access my account (yes I gave him the details but he's like my best friend, almost like a brother, so I trust him.) tbh I thought I was IP banned. idk why I would be, but for whatever reason I thought I might be.

Thank gosh I'm not the only one having this issue.

Ran into the same thing on my main account (that has premium) Was down for over an hour, but my side was able to get logged in just fine. From what I heard most non-premium members had *less* issues, and mostly only experienced issues with Mail and the Pound. Glad things are back up and working though!!

Hmm... funny that this thread should be here when I get online tonight. I'm not having any trouble at NeoPets, but TDN is veeeery sloooooow at changing pages and it's not showing any animated smilies at all...... :shiftyeyes_anim:

It's probably something to do with my ISP. They're not very good. I should switch, but they have my whole bundle, which makes it cheaper. Get what I pay for, I guess. *shrug*