Hey, I'm new...

MysteryAF

Hey, I'm new. I used this site for dailies, and I've been playing neopets for many years and thought I would see what this forum has to offer...

I left my last forum site because people were cyberbullying me, so I'm hoping that the community is nice here.

Hopefully I can create new experiences here that I will enjoy. :)

Thank you guys... I can already tell by some browsing that everyone is indeed nice here, I think I will enjoy it here. :)

Welcome! You will love it here. Make sure you take advantage of everything this site has to offer. There is much more than dailies. There is avatars, game guides, battledome guides, tips to unlock battledome challengers if you haven't unlocked them yet, and so much more. Read through the site. I couldn't possibly tell you everything in one post. But trust me, you will be the first to know about a lot of things if you keep this site open while you play neopets. I never play without TDN open in the first window. Good luck. And again, welcome.

Welcome! I'm fairly new to the forums too. Pity about the cyberbullying on the last forum. People can be mean, but everyone here seems really nice! I haven't met any bad eggs yet. I love TDN, the site has so much to offer! :)

Welcome to the TDN Forums! I hope you enjoy it here. (When I read Cyberbullying, I read it CybunnyBullying :P)

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) I'm sorry you had a bad experience with cyberbullying at your old forum. We have friendly and helpful members, and I hope you have a wonderful experience here!