i am a neo player from taiwan

neopets in taiwan is not popular now

so i come here hope you guys can teach me how to earn neo money

becouse in my 12 years old i wish i can get the Baby Paint Brush lol

my english still having a few problem, but I getting better :D

nice to meet you guys :))))

errrr im sorry

FORUM hahaha

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

nice to meet you! I don't think I've ever met anyone from Taiwan on Neopets :)

When I was younger I always wanted a baby paint brush too! But I never ended up getting a baby pet.

I get most of my money through food club, the stock market, and just having lucky days with my dailies

hope you enjoy the forums! :)

Welcome to the forum!

Your English is really good!

The best ways to make neopoints is to play the games do the dailes : http://thedailyneopets.com/dailies/

I also invest in the stocks but that is a looong term investment like a year or so long lol

I also bet on the foodclub and restock at the neopian shops.

Good luck on getting your paintbrush! With diligent playing on your games you could get enough neopoints to buy one in a few months.

If you play KeyQuest you can earn neopoints quick!

Welcome to TDN!!!

Welcome to TDN! I hope you have fun here and find all the help you need to make your Neo fortune.

Making lots of NP takes time and effort. Play the Dailies (this is a very good way to make NP), play lots of games, sell items that you find in your store, and play the Stock Exchange. Just make sure you only spend on stocks what you can afford to lose. The best advice I have is to play Battledome (BD) and when you get codestones from it, sell them in your shop. Some people say that playing Habitarium is a very easy way to make lots of money, but I don't really know. I'm very bad at it. Find games that you really like and are good at - send in only your highest scores. Play everyday and you'll have a lot of NP in no time!

Best of luck and have a great time! :)

Hi, and welcome to the forum! :)

I love making neopoints! I always do my dailies, and here are the games I play to earn neopoints fast:

Stock market- I like to invest in stocks when they are the cheapest at 15 np/share. I buy the max shares a day which is 1000. The goal is to buy cheap and sell high. As long as you don't sell any stocks in the negatives, then you will gain a profit. This is a slower way to earn neopoints, but in the long run you can double or sometimes triple your neopoints.

Battledome- I do this daily. You can sell the codestones and dubloons from your battledome wins. Those items are ETS(easy to sell), and make a good profit. You'll also save on neopoints if you are into training your neopets.

Key quest- This game can become quite frustrating when playing it over and over lol, but the prizes you get from the gold and silver keys are usually good. You can also collect neopoints around the boards as you play. I like to play 10 games a day, when I have the time. You can win a select variety of paint brushes, neggs, codestones, secret lab map pieces, and treasure map pieces.

Habitarium: You can earn neopoints as you level up. The higher you level up, the more neopoints you will earn. When you get to the max level 50, then you will earn purple gems worth 500 nps a piece. When you leave your habitarium running for a few hours while your online, you can make a nice profit daily. I earned around 60-100k a day.

Food Club- This is gamble type game, but it has good statistics for earning neopoints. The older your account, the higher your winning bets will pay off . I use bets that are predetermined by this site: http://www.neopets.com/~myfoodclubbets.It also lists other people's bets you can try.

I hope some of these games help! :)

Oooh welcome to TDN. Your english is very good, I can't imagine being bilingual. I've always wished I could speak another language. I agree with some of the other posts above! Just keep doing dailies and try your hand at learning some of the flash games! I love key quest as well, board games are fun! Welcome welcome! :)

Hello! Welcome to TDN! If you would like you can message me on this forum or add me as a friend on neopets ^^ I'm fluent in Chinese so maybe it would be easier for you to communicate with me :3