Oh, that is rich.

Got my first warning ever. The reason? Read it yourself:

Hello, this is a friendly reminder to help you understand the rules. Please do not spam (or encourage others to spam) the message boards, guild boards, or other site areas. This includes off topic boards to get your Caption Contest entry seen. We suggest moving this to the Spotlights and Galleries board. Thank you!

The following is the message(s) that caused you to receive this warning. Any profanity, inappropriate language, or bad acronyms have been replaced with asterisks (****):

Good Morning y'all! Good luck to everyone! ;) [p]*acara*[fontc=#c32][fontc=#b63][fontc=#a84] [ <BR> <BR>------------------------- <BR>]Spare a vote at the Portuguese CC? :*http://www.neopets.com/games/caption_browse.phtml

I posted that "Good Morning y'all! Good luck to everyone! ;)" on the Food Club topic on Charter, as I do EVERYDAY, just like EVERYBODY ELSE. Food Clubbers like it because it helps the topic get to page 1 again and so it helps them not forget to bet. EVERYONE WISHES LUCK TO OTHERS on that topic.

Now for what I see, TNT thought I was spamming SIMPLY because I had the CC "spare a vote" thingy on my siggy, LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE does. I barely use the boards, and I ONLY post at the Food Club topic and Quest Help ones.

That's pathetic. I bet if it weren't for my siggy - or if they bothered to know what people usually post at perennial topics - they wouldn't have done it.

:angry:

ughhh D: Man I'm sorry. Whoever reported you reminds me of that person in elementary school who would always tattle to the teacher. Good for them, they should go into law enforcement lol.

the first and only warning I've ever gotten was a few months ago someone asked about the gild I was in and I said we had a customization contest. I meant to say "activity" but I slipped. I didn't even say there was any kind of prize...but I guess the word contest implies so. *sigh*