Long time neo-player, but new to the forum

Hey there everyone. I'm Lee and I'm a long time, off-again-on-again, neo player.

To be honest, at first I signed up on the forum for the avv lending program, but I also miss being in a neopets-related community so I might as well have fun in the forum while I'm at it :P

I'm mostly only goofing around on neo though, so sad to say I am not as accomplished as I wish I was XD

Made a killing in the stock market from something I bought years ago (can't remember which one. I immediately sold all the stock I have on that company when I saw the stock price XD), which lets me actually have some moolah in the bank account for the first time in the 12 years I've been in neo

Right now I'm trying to catch up where I left off. Which is apparently a lot o.o *last time I was active was when the altador plot first came up >.>

Welcome back to neopets!This is a awesome forum and I like it very much,I hope you will too!

Curretly my goals are to get a desert,magma and stealthy krawk,but that will take a LLLOOONNNGGG time.

Avatars aren't relally my thing...I don't really get the point of having them(although I have the snowager avvie :rock: which I heard was hard to obtain).

Welcome to TDNF! Not to be confused with TDN! =p (They are separate sites yet the same........ which means you make and use a different account to sign into each.) I say this because when I joined I didn't know and I was super confused trying to sign into TDN with my TDNF info and vice versa until I realized they are not linked together as one.

Anyways, this is a pretty good community. I haven't gotten involved with any of the avatar lending initiatives here, but I know a lot of people participate and I've never heard any negative feedback thus far, so you've come to a good place for both.

Welcome back to Neo, too. I re-started playing in January, after yearrrrrrrrrrrs of hiatus, and I am officially hooked again. Feel free to add me as a NF. I spend a lot of time doing activities in my guild, Outta This World, playing Habi (when I'm not slacking), and trading and selling items. I'm also still shooting for the Neomail Addict avatar, which is ever elusive to me, so I welcome any neomails as well. ^_^

hey welcome to the forums :)

the avatar lending here has helped me tremendously *shout-out to the ALP team!*

Was the stock that you happened to cash out on LUPE? I heard that one sky rocketed recently if I'm remembering correctly.

You should be proud of what you accomplished! I see your avatar collection is pretty impressive, and I love the water Jetsam :) I've been on the longest hiatuses, lost accounts, ect., so I know what you mean when you say you have to catch up. Also when I was younger my favorite activities were tombola, gormball, pick your own, and cheeseroller. I was really rollin' in the neopoints back then hahah

Welcome to the forums ^__^

Lots of nice people, the ALP has super sweet people running it (if you do everything right the first time xP).

Thanks everyone! First day in the forum and I'm already feeling the love :happydance:

@deltacow: SNOWAGERRRRRR.... *is jealous.. My poor yujinori has been blasted by that evil snake for so many times without me getting the avatar.. *shakes fist at snowy

@Hailey: Funny you should mention that. I tried logging in the forum with my TDN user details for like 20 minutes before finally realizing that I have to register again. *facepalm

Nf invite shall be sent as soon as I can log on neo. I got blocked out of my own account for the next hour because apparently my brain forgot that I was trying to log in to neo and I kept on entering my facebook password instead.

:woot:

:withstupid:

@Lia: Thankyou! :rock: Love your userlookup :wub_anim:

@Shelley: Iiit could be LUPE. I totally forgot which company it was lol. My avatar collection is still nothing compared to some of the people I know, but yeah I should be more proud of what I have :laughingsmiley:

I got Maisely from a very kind neopian in the AC board. I was chatting on a secret lender thread when she offered the jetsam for me to use to get the avatar. :wub_anim:

I fell in love to the avatar collecting aspect from the first time I was aware of it. I've been an avid avatar collector ever since. Sad to say my long hiatuses costed me loads of event related avatars that are already retired :(

@Ayanami: Thankyou! :woot:

In that case I shall try and make my first chain-lending application as perfect as possible :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.