Secret Laboratory map pieces? Ugh.

CurlyFreys

I noticed a lot of people seem to have access to it. Are the pieces easy to come by?

I've been playing Neopets for a long time [since I was in elementary] but until now I never really went too in depth into to getting access to places and whatnot.

I saw that the pieces are fairly expensive, [have they increased over time?] and I don't even have enough for one of the 99,000 pieces.

Is there any other way I could get a hold of them?

The only other way is getting gifted them(unlikely),winning them in key quest(only gold keys give them out) and some REs may give them out,hope this helps!

Yeah - that really is the only way to do it. Get into restocking/Food Club/Stocks/Habitarium to make some NPs so that you can buy the pieces.

If you have an older account, I highly recommend Food Club. You can make tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of NPs a day.

NP is actually pretty easy to come by nowadays and the map pieces are currently the lowest I've ever seen them.

I say grind keyquest, the pieces are relatively uncommon but I've come across a few.

Ooh! I didn't know keyquest gave them out!

Also, could anyone explain to me how Food Club works? I've looked at it before but could never really figure out how to make a profit and whatnot.

NP is actually pretty easy to come by nowadays and the map pieces are currently the lowest I've ever seen them.

I say grind keyquest, the pieces are relatively uncommon but I've come across a few.

In all my time playing Neopets, I've never been able to accumlate many neopoints. The highest I ever got was a little over 120,000 and that was just a few weeks ago. I'm always shocked when I see people with millions.

I made my main account when I was in middle school, so I got my access to the lab ray a LONG time ago, when it was MUCH cheaper. (I just thought it would be neat to change my pets)

Some pieces I found through REs, the rest I bought. Not sure if I found the one that's going for 400k (volcano/mountain piece), but I got my full lab map for under 500k if memory serves (which is a very unreliable source BTW <.< )

If I had any extra pieces, I'd have sent them your way. Unfortunately, I do not...

A good way to get REs is by playing NeoQuest, so much clicking o.o

Food Club is actually pretty easy to do if you follow more experienced peoples' bets.

If you want to learn it on your own, I found this guide to be quite extensive and helpful if you want to go that route.

As for following other people, there are hundreds of pages where people post their results and bets daily, so you essentially can go with whatever you prefer.

I'd recommend starting with Hugo as he generally goes for safer bets, but if you scroll down he links to many other pages that use their own system.

I've discovered a lot of map pieces just through random events. I don't play key quest much but I have gotten pieces from that. I see the price of the map has been deflating quite a bit! I sold all the pieces I came across and just bought a full set off another user.

another great way of getting money is investing in stocks :) you just have to be patient some times.

Here's a stock guide.

and Here's the bets I follow for FC most days (when the odds look good) I just copy others bets, I never make my own and it definitely pays off! :) I know a lot of other people follow this person's bets

good luck getting your lab map! It's really exciting once you do :)

I played a lot of key quest to earn most of my SLM pieces! :) I was also lucky to win a couple during RE's. I agree, the full lab map is a lot lower than what it used to be. I only wish I put it on my side account, since my main has mostly permanent pets. :P

I usually make around 2 million a month from these games. I think it's a lot faster than playing a bunch of flash games.

Battledome

Stock Market

Food club

Key quest

Habitarium