How to break my heart with 4 words (photo dump)

Navy

This is my little brother pride and joy, Stevie. He is currently in California while I deal with family issues in Florida, he couldn't come with me because he has to go to school in September and I have no idea how long I will be here for. His mother took him to Mexico three weeks ago and I haven't been able to talk to him for that entire period. I just was able to speak to him the first time and he says to me.

"Kanna? (he can't pronounce my name) When you come home Kanna?"

I tried to hide the fact that I was crying and I told him I'd be home before he knew it and he goes "Ok please come home soon to me casa so we can play, Armando buy me new ball, it gween"

I muted my mic for a second to gather my composure and said "Oh? Do you like it?" and he says "I like it, but I want to play ka you"

I told him that I loved him and that I'd talk to him soon and I hung up and bawled like a baby.

Anyway here's a photo dump of my little man, I'm going to miss his fourth birthday next month and I'm pretty upset over it. I'm going to buy him a ton of stuff to try to make up for it.

fdec06019a.jpg\

7a97e9f9e0.jpg

633e0eb4b8.jpg

126ceb2a43.jpg

93f656a4e9.jpg

9d8fa6492f.jpg

919c7eb9ec.jpg

(that last one is his first time seeing a train)

adorable! I know what is like to be separated from family, my little sister an I were separated when I was 15 and she was 3. We weren't able to see each other for years and I missed a lot of her growing up. I hope you are reunited with your little brother soon, he seems like a total sweet heart!

He is absolutely adorable! I love his smile. Blueberrykiwi141 is right about kids being forgiving. He will forget and forgive the moment he sees you. I hope that's really soon for both of you.