Hi, I am new

I want to collect trophies and battledome for fun. I also enjoy the plots and site events.

I came here to meet friends who play that are closer to my age (College ppls) Also to feel a little more free to talk. When I used to play I got ban-hammered for no real reason. The final straw for my old account was when someone posted a thread saying they were suicidal I posted back telling them to talk to a friend of a counselor or even 911. Apparently I was "encouraging trolling" by replying. That was before 2008. I recently just started again in October and have been having a blast.

I want to collect trophies and battledome for fun. I also enjoy the plots and site events.

I came here to meet friends who play that are closer to my age (College ppls) Also to feel a little more free to talk. When I used to play I got ban-hammered for no real reason. The final straw for my old account was when someone posted a thread saying they were suicidal I posted back telling them to talk to a friend of a counselor or even 911. Apparently I was "encouraging trolling" by replying. That was before 2008. I recently just started again in October and have been having a blast.

Thats odd. I've never had any drama issues in the 12 years I've been playing, but I'm glad that it is not an issue any longer!

That sucks, even if the person posting the thread was trolling on the off chance they weren't you definitely did the right thing. On a lighter note welcome TDN!

I'm behind the times here, but it's never to late to say hello and give a warm welcome.

I hope you find everything you're looking for here at the Forums and have a great time. It's a wonderfully friendly community, full of terrific people.

Enjoy your stay at TDN! :laughingsmiley: