Caption Contest Votes!!

Dan!elle

Hi everyone!! I am in the caption contest this week (YAY!) and I would really like to upgrade my trophy to a gold one! Would you be willing to spare a vote for me? I would appreciate it so much :D

By freddiefroggie8:
They don't call it "Meri" Acres Farm for nothing... I mean, come on -- look at the smiles on their faces... over CARROTS!
3 votes so far!

http://www.neopets.com/games/caption_browse.phtml

Thank you guys so much and I hope to get your vote! (Maybe every 4 hours, even!) :)

Hey there! Best of luck with your entry! :D I hope you increase your trophy status to gold! I'll vote when the 4 hours are up.

Thank you so much guys!! I'm feeling the love :)

Time for me to go vote again!

10th place right now... 5 more positions to get gold! Challenge accepted! ;)

Fell back to 11th, so it looks like I'll be lucky if I get a silver trophy, which I already have. Voting ends today, so thank you to you all for voting for me! It was fun, and hopefully we get to do it again next week!! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't post multiple times in a row. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.