Veteran player... new to the forum

fanzina

Hi, I'm really glad to be a member of this AMAZING forum! Actually, I don't know exactly why it took me so long since I've been an unstoppable member of neopets for almost five yeras.

What I'm proud of? I have three rare neopets which I managed to get with my first shot (Chomby, Poogle, Cybunny) :P

My next goal? To get a Draik (they are so awesome!!!)

My luckiest moment in Neopets? When I signed up I made my first neopet which was an Acara (I don't know why, I don't like them that much) Then, the first thing I did was to go to the map of Neopia (that was my first ''click'', seriously) And I got a Random Event... Do you know what happened? A ghost appeared and transormed my Acara into a BABY!!!!!!! I mean, what were the odds?

P.S Now that I'm here I'd like to ask you if you know how many rounds the AC consists of. :laughingsmiley:

That's all for now...BYEEE

Hello! :D Welcome to the forum!

Draiks are super cool, aren't they? :)

I hope you have fun here, and I'll see you around!

(I have no idea how many rounds the AC has, but I do know that it ends on June 30th? I think?)

Ok, thnx a lot :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

hey welcome to the forums, I also played neo and lurked around TDN for a while before joining the forums. :)

nice pets! :) I hope you can achieve your draik goal soon! I was so happy when I got mine

you're lucky to get that random event right after creating a pet! There aren't any color changing events now that they re-did the random events :p

Heya, welcome to TDNF! Very cool story about the baby zapping, the only RE I've gotten that changed the colour of my pet was invisible. -_- I still complain about it all the time even though it happened forever ago.

Anyways, congrats on the pets, too. Chombies are pretty sweet. I used to have a Cybunny on my first account that I *forgot the password to, but have never fancied Poogles much. I actually have a Cybunny Transmog Potion in my SDB that I've been thinking about giving use to lately.

I think you'll like it here, I do for sure.

Welcome! I'm a neopets veteran that just joined not too long ago myself. You have some really nice pets! I hope you get your hands on that Draik soon :) I wanted a Cybunny in the worst way years ago. Maybe someday I'll get one :P

Welcome to the wonderful world of TDNF :laughingsmiley:

Really enjoyed the story! Gotta love those treasured memories on neopets. All my main girls I'm super proud of (Spotted Xwee, Xmas Zafara, Faerie Pteri, and Island Cybunny). Hope to see you around more on here and enjoy this fine community ^^

Also, the more I look at your avatar, the more I see Airy from Bravely Default :P

Welcome to neopets! That is insanely lucky of you! I had been saving for months (back when I was really crummy at getting neopoints) to get my Darigan paint brush and the same day I bought it for a good price on the TP, I visited the auction house and wound up snagging one for half the price! But I got to resell it and get some of my money back. Anyway welcome to TDN!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all for your nice words. I already feel at home!!! :laughingsmiley: