Please HELP! Did my TCG card vanish? Lol

rntracy1

Ha ha ha, I know you all are probably getting a big kick out of this, but I do not collect TCG cards so I was Psyched when during a random event I got a "Potion of strength (TCG)." I was going to put it into my SDB but there was an option to put it into my TCG album so I chose that one. when I went to go admire my new prize, my album was nowhere to be found. :sad01_anim:

I am glad I didn't spend 6,000nps on it, however it is still MINE and I want it :sad02: LOL. Can someone explain the TCG album and where in Neopia is my card??

if it's a collectible card then

http://www.neopets.com/games/neodeck/index.phtml?owner= (your username)

this link will take you to your Neodeck (or you can click it on your userlookup) ...

you will find the card there ...

.... i don't think there is a TCG album though

Angelo,

Thanks for your response but yes, that is the first place I went was to my neodeck and it is not in there nor in my SDB. It says "Potion strength (TCG)" and the option was "put into your TCG album". I was Leary about clicking that as I have never seen that album. Now the card is nowhere to be seen. Ugghh!!!

I posted on the Neoboards and someone helped me. I found it.

Now, to help others. If anyone else has that problem, in your inventory, at the top where you can go to quick stock and gallery, etc. Next to gallery you will see "stamps" then next to stamps you will see "TCG". That is where all of your TCG cards go. And TRUST ME there are a LOT!!!! LOL. So if anyone is looking for another Neogoal, collecting TCG cards is a big one! LOL

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double or triple post. Simply use the EDIT button on your post to add in additional comments if you are the most recent poster.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 7 years later...