Tarla Alert?

erato_

I don't know if this is the right place for this thread but I couldn't figure out where else to put it.

Would it be possible for you guys at TDN to install a Tarla Alert? I know it would probably have to be "hand-activated" but I know that's also the case for the Turmaculus (or has that changed? I don't always keep up)
It would help a lot, since I usually don't think about checking and only find out she was handing out things when someone posts in the thread and it's already too late.

I know y'all are busy with logging the AC right now so I don't expect this to become a thing right away, but if anybody could make this happen that would be mighty swell (and I have no idea where that slang came from O_o)

She's only there for a few minutes at a time, it might be quite tricky to do that. I manage to catch her quite often by just following the tarla thread ^^

The Turmaculus alert is somewhat automated, whereas a Tarla alert would have to be us 100% of the time.

I don't think a Tarla alert would be that helpful or reliable because she isn't there for a specific amount of time (say 1pm-1:15pm) so we would either miss it a lot or could have it activated for 30 seconds before having to shut it off again.

Not only that, one of us would have to be there ALL the time to turn it on/off.

The Tarla thread as a follow button that will alert you when someone posts. It's probably your best shot! :D

Aha, did not know she's only there for a couple of minutes (still such a noob sometimes). But you're right, it would be rather pointless to have an alert then.
I guess I'll just keep missing her then, phaha :P.

Thanks for the (fast!) answer. This thread can be closed as far as I'm concerned ^_^

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.